Wednesday, April 29, 2020

More California 2019

The many hi jinx of cousin time. 

Almost ready...

And done!

Just Dance cousin time. 

The next day was wedding setup. The venue was beautiful. A farm on a bill, so rustic and quaint. 

We all had our jobs given to us and I was event manager. I don’t mind telling people what to do so it worked. 

And when I say everyone had a job, I mean everyone. Even grumpy old men. 

Again, the kids were living their best lives. Hills to run and explore and climb. Kid paradise. 

And these cousins! 😭 Joseph is a few weeks younger than Addie, and Oliver is 3. 

More cousin cuteness because come on. 

That night we had a super wild bachelorette party. We got a nice hotel in Menlo Park, played games, ate, and talked. Things get real crazy at 40 year old bachelorette parties. 

At some point it was mani/pedi time, which I would literally kill for right now. My pics are all jumbled so who knows what comes next. 

Amy treated us to airbrush makeup and i felt just like a kardashian. That stuff was caked on and it covered everything. At one point she said “you don’t get your makeup done very often do you?” I guess I’m not like a kardashian after all. 

More cousin dance parties. 

These girls are so lucky their auntie does hair. 

Alli did all the littles hair. Plus she fixed both Amy and sandy’s hair after their stylist didn’t quite get it right. 

We did all our wedding day jobs, and we did them well. 

It was pretty hot, but they provided parasols that helped with some shade. Amy had reached out to all the sisters and we provided the something old, new, borrowed, and blue for Sandy. Then sandy reached out and asked me to speak at the wedding. It was very sweet that they both worked to make things nice for each other. I shared that and a Jen Hatmaker quote about love. I turned both of them in to Jen and it was perfect, short and sweet, just like everyone wants at a hot wedding ceremony. 



No comments: