Thursday, April 30, 2020

California wedding 2019

It was really a lovely venue. And the kids did not stop exploring, even after the wedding. 

This is the Jen Hatmaker quote I shared. I love her and I love this. 



This cute nephew of mine played hard to get, but he loves him some Auntie Shell. 

The sunset was absolutely beautiful. If it weren’t for those dumb power lines it would be a perfect picture. 

And then Tom took a few with his nice camera. This is now, incidentally, my fb profile pic. 

This is a story of our marriage. He makes me laugh and annoys me, but we’re in it. I choose him. And his lame dad jokes I guess. 

Frankie and Joseph. These cousins get me every time. 



The cupcake dessert station was cute and delicious. So super delicious. 

It got a little chilly after the sun went down. But that didn’t stop our intrepid explorers. 

We danced the night away. 

The look alike cousins. D on the left, Brady on the right.

All the kids loved dancing, especially D. 

It was a lot of fun. 

During weddings we do what we have to to survive. 

D and Melanie cut it up. 

Serious dancing queen. 



Melanie is a fav. She’s seriously so funny. 

Sometimes everyone needs a tv break. 



No comments: