Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Day #45

Jolly green giant update. Matt called for the truck to be towed and they asked him to at least try jump starting it. The radio and vents came on when we tried to start it, but wouldn’t you know that it turned on when we jumped it. But then today it wouldn’t start. Matt said we needed a new battery so he went and got one and all our fingers and toes are crossed that it starts again tomorrow. 

A sleeping bug pic? Yes. 

Nothing new to report today. Frankie helped me make Disneyland cornbread and then Delaney helped make pudding cookies. And I am happy to report that the expired average of our puddings is going down substantially. Or going up? I’m just a home school mom without much brain power. And maths are hard. 

Addie made jello jigglers and the girls ate all of them in about 15 minutes so i guess they liked them?

The Ainas came over to share some produce they scored, and we let the girls “socially distanced” for awhile. 

When can we let them play together? Would it be safe with just our families? When will things ever go back to normal? Or will they? One day at a time. That all I can do. One of my absolute favorite scriptures ever - Matthew 6:34

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Frankie and I went for a bike ride, but it came to an abrupt end after she crashed. The crash itself wasn’t bad, we both laughed about it and she even let take this picture, but then her chain was jacked up. I tried the few tools in my bike repairing arsenal, and then called Matt. 

By that time Frankie had to go potty, so he took her home and I finished my ride. Now Addie; Matt, and I are on night 2 of our Hunger Games marathon. She’s read the books, so here we are. 

No comments: