Saturday, April 18, 2020

Day #33

Matt was off today, so life was one click different than every other day. The girls did half their school stuff, and Ruby cancelled tutoring, so I was able to tutor with Frankie early. We all went for a ride to pickup lunches, and then we finished school. My wonderful ministering sisters dropped off a card and gift and it was so sweet, it made my day. 

Delaney and I made some pizza dough in the bread maker and then Matt and Addie made some delicious pizza. 

Governor Hogan announced no school till 5/15. I’m not sure why it’s not just cancelled for the year, but I guess they’re trying to be cautiously optimistic. We’re 4 days in to online school and it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. We’re making it. 

Last week I spent over $100 on fresh produce at the farmers market and I’m proud to announce that we haven’t thrown away any of it. I roasted Parmesan veggies tonight and Frankie and I made up her fav Asian cabbage salad yesterday. I don’t think we’ve ever eaten this healthy. 😂

After family movie night we talked about weekend plans and the girls were cheering that they don’t have school tomorrow. I have to admit I am excited about not managing 3 crazy girls assignments all day as well. Matt and I are talking yard projects so we’ll see what the weekend brings. 



No comments: