Friday, July 25, 2014

top 5 reasons i love my dad!

i finally took a break from the summer fun and went through some of the many piles of papers that have been cluttering up around the house. i went through addie's end-of-year school papers and found some father's day stuff.

here are the top 5 reasons addie loves her dad. :)

1. I love my dad dcus he play with fon.
(because he plays with his phone)
***this one is especially funny to me, because, anyone who knows matt knows he never has his phone on him. he never plays on his phone!

2. He is a grat cuck.
(he is a great cook)

3. My dad lik to pa mun lot uv mun.
(likes to pay a lot of money)
hahahahahahahaha!

4. I like my Dad.

5. I like my Dad har.
(I like my dads hair)
seeing my children growing in knowledge is one of the joys of my life. this is so precious to me! i'm glad it only took me a month to find it in the piles of papers. ;0

No comments: