Thursday, July 3, 2014

Daisy bridge

Addie had her last daisy scout and bridging activity. She didn't cross the bridge yet (is that the terminology?) but, they had a nice ceremony for the girls that did. 
First they had a graduating senior talk to them about her Daisy career. 
Then, we canvassed the neighborhood for our pet food drive. 
Then back to the gazebo for drinks and cake. 
Love the cake!
They presented the girls their certificates. Addie's totally got the goofy 6-year-old slouch going on. 
Yay! She could really take or leave daisy scouts. Except for the field trips, she really liked those. I think it's been fun though, and they meet in our neighborhood, so it's been super convienent. We'll do it another year and if by brownie time she's still not feeling it then we'll probably be done. 
And they gave the girls each a pot and daisy seeds to grow their own daisy's. 
Super cute. (:
Troop 5060!
And their three wonderful leaders!
Next year we'll have all new leaders. They've asked me several times if I'd be willing, but I resisted the urge. I've taken on a few new things for next year that I'm already concerned with, I definitely don't need anything else! 

No comments: