Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Super duper randomness

One day during spring break Lexi and I had a date. (Seems like I really already blogged this, but whateva) we went out to greenwell for a hike. Lexi pouted the whole time, and the whole time I carried on like I was having the time of my life. It made me feel a little better when we came upon a mom and her sons hiking, and they were also giving her the business. Solidarity, man. 
Sarah watched the girls, and Frankie deepened her affection for sweet Adeline. That poor baby! 
Tv break. (: after our hike we went to lunch at longhorn steakhouse and then some shopping at target. The rest of the date was infinitely better than that awful 30 minute hike I made her go on. Thank heavens!
We love doing these searches at the library. They give the kids a paper with pictures and names of extinct animals or mythical creatures, and the kids look all around the kid/teen sections to find the hidden pictures. The one Frankie and I did last week was the first time we've been able to find all 10 on our own. Prett-y proud. 
Peek-a-boo!
Addie hit her lip and it was bruised up and swollen forever!
"Take a picture of me!" This is her standing and stretching the blanket out behind her. She had to check my work twice on this one to make sure I got the picture right. 
Then Frankie got in on the model action. I believe these pictures were from before our pool even opened for the season. We just love swim suits up in here! And those poses? I have no words. 
See? Swollen lip. I can't even remember what she did anymore...
On my big cleaning kick, I cleaned out lexi's bathroom and found 9 different face washes. #thatgirl
We get some beautiful sunsets!
One of our first trips to Calvert cliffs to check out the potential eagle project. He jumped right into the back, no questions asked. 
"Can I take your order?" Bored future mcd's employee. I hope not!
Good news. I'm down to only 400 pictures on my phone! Sa-weet!

No comments: