Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Everything is awesome!

We met up with Sarah and crew to use our chicfila summer reading rewards for lunch today. We tried to keep telling the girls "isn't this fun? Wasn't this a good prize to choose?!" instead of a lame rubber duck or a sticker?!

Sarah's aunt Susie reads my blog (I have a reader!) and knows how much Frankie loves dinosaurs, so she sent her these cute Dino shoes. Frankie loves them and would wear them to bed if I let her. We get all sorts of compliments eveytime she wears them (so, a lot) and she's always very proud, and starts up a Dino conversation - "like, triceratops is, like, my favorite dinosaur, like, I love dinosaurs, like, I had a dinosaur birthday party. Like."

I am amazed by the thoughtfulness of someone that has met us only once! Thanks, aunt Susie! We love 'em!
After a year of manually opening and closing our garage door (matts side) we finally got it fixed. Cha Ching - home ownership can be so fun! 

Chris played various video games with neighbor josh all afternoon. After chicfila we went to target to get some seabase stuff, and decided to pick up The Lego Movie, which none of us had seen. Matt came home from work a little early and we all watched the US take on Belgium in the World Cup (2-1 loss:(). It was a great game and a great afternoon. Very casual, everyone was happy and nice. Lexi got home during halftime and we all watched together. We had frozen pizza and watermelon for dinner and then we all watched the Lego movie. We so seldom are all home and all doing something together, where no one is upset or pouting, everything was awesome. (Did you get that one?)

And now for a few oldies. All of my girls have awesome hair. They're welcome. And I'm looking at you, jack Seagrove. Looking at you. 
I loooove picking up my kindergartner with fun headgear, makeup, and/or notes attached. kindergarten is the best!
This was for cinco de mayo festivities. Ole!
And one more of Addie with her teachers. 
And one more of post church nap on the ride home. Never gets old. 

No comments: