Sunday, July 20, 2014

Friday

Friday was gogogo. Christina is being a faithful running buddy and reminded me about our long run. We met up at patuxent high school at 6:30. We ran down to Solomon's and back and hit exactly 10 miles right before we got back to our cars. It was awesome! That's been our farthest run ever and we maintained our 10 minute miles. Aaaand we burned 1260 calories, holla!

I headed home and took the worlds fastest shower and then headed out with Christian and the boys for some trek shopping. We went to three thrift stores and Walmart and still have some things to buy. :/ but Christian did find this awesome track suit for $9! It remained $9 even though all pants, shirts, and jackets were 50% off. Even after I ever so kindly pointed out that this was pants and a jacket. :/
At Walmart we found hats that were so close to what we needed. Soooo close. 
I dropped everyone off and had just enough time to head back over the bridge (for the third time) to get fitted for my running shoes. A PT looked at my feet, gait, and knees and helped me pick the best shoes for my running. I am so excited to try them out! I am a 7 1/2 extra wide. Me and my duck feet!

After that I was starving so I went to sonic for some deliciousness. It did not disappoint. Then on to the commissary. $400 and several hours later I was homeward bound. 

We put all the groceries on the island, threw the frozen and refrigerated stuff in their respective places and headed to the river concert. We ended up getting there late, and the main squeeze wasn't totally feeling it, but we managed to have a good time. 
I texted Laura on our way and asked if she was going, which she was, so yay. The more friends, the better!
They had the Danvers with them, so all the girls took turns holding Phoenix. She loved it! 
Poor baby, but she's just so cute and my girls are just so baby crazy. 
We got home around 10:30 and I crashed.
'Twas a long, productive, and good day. Ps - I really love condensed work schedule. It's very nice having Matt home every other Friday. 

No comments: