Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Super random

These pics are so random that I don't even remember stories for most of them. This day was a dr's visit for lady lanes. Who knows what for. 
Looks like franks and I took a trip to Wally? by ourselves, I'm guessing, since no one else is driving the bus with the frog. 
Solo trips with the parentals are prett-y sweet!
Laney on the steps... timeout? Who knows. 
This cute one was Addie's 101st day of school. All the Kinders came home with their noses painted like Dalmatians. Get it, 101? I thought it was sooo cute!
I was up late working on preschool stuff (that I'd put off way too long) when I found myself needing to cut a million something's. (Who knows what?) I finally texted Darlaina and asked to borrow her paper cutter, and then I bundled up and went out into the snow to pick it up. It was so beautiful and peaceful. Made me want to go out into the snowy nights more often. Pretty sure I never did, but still, it was a sweet moment. 
This is another one I thought for sure I'd posted. But maybe not? One day during sunbeams they talked about blessings, and this is what Frankie came up with. I am so glad we spent so many family home evenings teaching about our gratitude for zombies. 
Potty training pics? Yes, definitely. 
Who doesn't enjoy a nice potty training montage?
I'm sure I don't know. 
And lastly, a sweet shot of us at the valentines dance. Pretty nice, right? And yes, Matt is sitting on my lap. #Hotness

No comments: