Friday, July 4, 2014

Our visitors go home

The Amy crews trip went by way too fast. But we did all the things we wanted to do and had a really great time. In spite of these two not always getting along. 
Frankie was not always very nice to quinney. I was just beside myself because some of the things were sneaky and mean. Stuff like whispering "sissy!" to her after she tattled. Pretty 4-year-old stuff, but still not fun. 

Thankfully as the month went on things got better, and I think they could even get along famously if we only lived closer. 
Before we knew it, it was time to head to the airport. Delaney came along for the ride. The 2-year-old crowd kept themselves busy by putting their mouths on random things at the airport. #sogross
These two girls got along pretty well. At least as well as two year olds can. 
It was really a great visit. I love both my sissies so much, I'm a pretty lucky lady. 
And I love cousin time. I think it's important, and we don't get nearly enough. 
like cousin bath time and stuff. 
We're trying to plan another long trip for next year, this time to California. Good stuff!

No comments: