Thursday, July 3, 2014

High school grad!

We picked up some fun graduation stuff on our shopping day.   
Like these fun "grad" glasses. 
Cause how could I not buy these guys?
I went for a run on graduation morning, and when I got back I sent these pics to lex. 
She loved them, so then we had to get everyone to wear them. (:
Even to the max. 
To be fair, some people showered and did their hair before they'd take their grad glasses pic. (Not me, I'm a purist)
Gangsta' grad. 
Happy grad!
The actual grad wasn't going to put them on at all. But I have my ways. 

Everyone was so ready to celebrate our special girl!!!
The night before, Amy and I decorated the White House. 
We even bought this awesome ball for them to bounce around at the ceremony. Spoiler alert - they didn't. 
It was a rainy, rainy night and graduation day, so we weren't able to fully decorate the car, but we did our best. 
We were a little nervous to leave Quinn. After our weekend away she became a little clingy, understandably. Sarah offered to watch the girls (she's awesome!), so I drove them over without amy, we thought it might be better that way. And it was! Quinn didn't blink an eye when I left. It helps that the Aina's house is soooo fun. Sarah sent this happy pic to let us know that all was well. Good friends are such a blessing. (:
I still can't really believe this little nursery graduate is now a high school graduate. I know everyone always says that, but it's just weird. 
I posted something on fb about this little beauty wearing another blue gown to walk across another stage that night. Oh those blue gowns. 
Blah, blah... super long ceremony and we have a graduate!!!
They do graduations weird around here, they only give you three tickets to the main gym and then two tickets to the auxiliary gym to watch the ceremony on a big screen. Chris drew the short straw for the aux gym. He was thrilled!
PIC's. 
Lexi and Sean. And a max photo bomb. 
Blurrrrry. Amy helped to raise Lexi while we lived in Seattle so it was so nice that she was able to be here for her graduation. 
Glad these two can stand to be around eachother now. (:
Mama's with their graduates. 
Love this. So thankful for adults that love my children!
Since Laura and lex were hamming it up, josh and I decided to. Four can play at that game. 
Partners-in-crime. Again. 
Gorgeous sunset as we left st marys city. 
We had asked Lexi all month what she wanted to do after graduation and she was indecisive. That night she informed us that she was going to salsa's with kimmys family. We let her know that we'd be going along as well. That girl. 

Still pouting with his ticket to the aux gym. 
Parents of a high school grad! So strange!
Before she left salsa's to hang with da' friends, I finally got her to wear the glasses. 
Class of 2014, what up?!

No comments: