Friday, July 4, 2014

Car decorating

It's not very often that you have a good excuse to write on peoples cars, so I say you take advantage whenever you can. 

Since graduation day was rainy, I had to do it a couple days later. The quotes these seniors come up with every year are so creative! 2014 - the 1 you won't 4-get! Love it. 
And then there's "senior summer." I had been talking to Lexi for awhile about getting a full time job. One day she told me she just didn't want to work all the time, she wanted to enjoy her senior summer. And then I explained to her how last summer was her "senior summer" and that she is now an adult, welcome to it. Then, thankfully it became a joke, (and she does have a full time job) so of course I had to put it on the car!
Gideon stayed decorated until it rained. Then the blue all came off. The white took a few more days, but now he's just a normal honda civic again. Until the next big thing!

No comments: