Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Strawberry picking with our visitors

Amy, Quinn, and max came to visit us in May. We had so much fun! It was seriously so nice to have them visit for so long. They got in late one night, then the next morning we met up with Addie's class for their field trip to Southern Comfort berry farm. Addie had said several times "can daddy come with me on this field trip? I love you, but you got to come on all of my other field trips." She always made sure I knew that she loved me as she shut me down. She's a very diplomatic one. 

Addie and Quinn were very sweet together the whole trip. Addie's a good big sister/cousin. And she was pretty hot stuff to have a whole crew with her on her field trip. 
Frankie doesn't waste time, she just got right the class playing. 
This was the first time we've ever done the grand tour of the animals. 
Daddy/uncle Matt was the hit. Addie made a good choice. 
We had a good time. Strawberry picking is always fun. Family time is always fun. And kids feeling special at school is awesome. It was a good first day!

No comments: