Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy birthday Alexis and Addie!

My girls celebrated their birthdays on june third. Oh my, bright sun!
I let Addie wear this huge button to school and I told her if it distracted her to ask her teacher to take it off. 
When Frankie and I went to her school to deliver cupcakes and cookies, miss huber told me that Addie dutifully came to her and said "my button is distracting me, will you please take it off?" What a good listener. (:
Happy birthday girl with a birthday crown from her teachers. 
They even decorated her chair. (:
we sang happy birthday to her and her teachers gave her a little gift. It was a fun time. And Frankie was such a shy girl. Hope she gets braver because she is going to pre-k! Please bless that she goes to pre-k!
The girls decided we should go to red robin for dinner.  Mmmm - milkshake. 
And present time. 
Addie had a very art themed birthday. I even wrapped up a ream of paper for her. She was ecstatic! Pure white paper to do her art, she always has to use scratch, so that's such a luxury!
I ordered her some fun crayons and markers. She's a happy artist. 
And here is the *one* picture I have of Lexi on her birthday. This big, independent, legal girl. I can't remember where she went all day before dinner, but after dinner she went to see a movie with friends in Waldorf. 
When we got home, Addie asked to help frost her cupcakes, so there ya go!
She is always so happy to help me "make."
And happy birthday to you!
I love little embarrassed faces. 
Lexi used to make this same exact face! So precious!
She did it!
This is one silly and sweet six year old. 
She is creative and caring and busy. 
She loves sweets and movies and swimming. She would swim around all day with her little snorkel set. 
She eats super fast, (favorite child at mealtime!) has an awesome sense of fashion, and has the most sensitive little soul. Heaven help us all if she lands herself in timeout, it can take hours to drag her back to normal. Fair isn't always equal, I think of that all the time when reprimanding this girl. 
I'm so glad to be her mama. 
So glad to be both of my June 3rd girls mamas. 

No comments: