Thursday, August 15, 2013

take a picture of me!

this is a little album i've titled:
mom, look at this (insert food item)! take a picture of me!
"mom, look at this pirate's booty! it's like an arc! take a picture of me!"
"mom, look at this pirate's booty! it's like mcdonalds! take a picture of me!"
"mom, look at this chippy! it's like a heart! take a picture of me!"
"mom, look at this chippy! it's like a mushroom! take a picture of me!"
"mom, look at this huge m & m! take a picture of me!"
"mom, look at this chicken nugget! take a picture of me!"
"mom, look at this pirate's booty! it's like an arc! take a picture of me!"
(the sequel)
"mom, look at this french fry! it's so long! take a picture of me!"
and finally a random picture of addie that i had on my phone. i'm not sure where we were, or who took this, but there ya have it!

No comments: