Sunday, July 23, 2017

This weekend

We laid low Friday morning. Frankie decided she was hungry so she made herself some lunch. I just thought it was so cute and grown up. 

Then Addie photobombed. 😉

We had the Darrow's over for the night. We had some ideas of things to do, but in the end settled for some pool time. After the code brown delay (it is what you think it is) David blew up the pretzel and the kids played with it all evening. They even walked home in it. 

They all played together really nicely. I did forget how often little littles ask why, but other than that, gravy. 

Silly shot!

Sarah sent me this today. That's a teeny abby, Ellie, and Delaney playing in the background. Too funny!

Caprese is one of my fav snacks evah. Franks was watching me as I prepped mine and she agreed to try one. I think she's my adventurous eater

She liked it!

This morning we went to the library to pick up a book I'd already extended on. We were gonna hit the wooden park, but I forgot an appt and we had to rush home. Oopsie. Lunchtime fun!

And dress-up fun! 

Tonight was another night with lots of possibilities, but again we settled on the pool. Since I haven't taken any pool pictures I spent a few minutes getting some before I got in the pool. 

Baby bug with the nerd goggles. I love that it makes her eyes more almond shaped and also bug looking. Love her. 

Franks got some massive air. 

It really bugs me that I cut her hand off, but the next pic was terrible and she was done with me after that. Check out that air again!

And Addie and ashby. Double goggle nerds. 

During adult swim I had Addie take a few pics of us. This one of us before we were ready is definitely my fav. 

There was a dark cloud encroaching on us which is why it's so dark. 

Not sure why it looks like I'm sitting on Laura's lap, but I can assure you, I am not. 

The dark clouds kept coming and I did my news headline voice about 3 moms killed after swimming in a pool struck by lightning and we were all laughing. Then the wind picked up and there was a crazy gust that blew down a bunch of umbrellas, bags and accessories went flying, and kids started crying. It was pretty crazy and I don't blame them for being scared. It just came so suddenly. I calmly sent them to the bathroom to shower and collected all our stuff that had blown everywhere. My phone flew out of my bag and the broken case popped off. Maggie had to grab it from the grass outside the fence for me. 

The storm held off till everyone was in bed, so that was nice. Too bad both of our most recent swim days were cut short. Tonight it's stormy and The Office is funny. Wonderful. 

No comments: