Friday, July 14, 2017

Fireworks at the River Concert

On June 30th we went to our first river concert of the year, and it was the fireworks concert which is always fun. 

These USA loving girls got all dolled up! Our school is patriotic with red, white, and blue as the colors, so i have lots of reasons to buy Americana clothing. Matching is a plus. 

Addie and Maggie enjoyed some games before the concert. 

Baby in a bag. 

Woah!!!

When the sun goes down on the river - dreamy'ness. 

And this baby bug - dreamy'ness times 2. 

My little sidekick and I. She likes to take silly pictures, just like me!

Da group! 

And a silly shot! Notice I'm one of the few to actually do the silly part. I am pretty crazy. 

These 3 cuties! Frankie is such a little mommy lately, she's been playing with all the younger kids. She loves them!

After the concert was the show. It's important to maximize firework potential during the season. 

And then a few that were sent to me. Love these ladies!

And another of Frankie the momma. Poor isla...

And then a couple bonus shots. July 5 free movie fun. That day they showed Monster Trucks and it was so different than what we were expecting!

Silly shots, I can't resist 'em!

No comments: