Friday, July 21, 2017

Solo

We had Wednesday all planned out. But then everything unraveled. The good news is we were able to pick up the pieces and still make it a good day. Instead of the free movie, the girls asked to stay home and watch Goblet of Fire since we'd just finished the book. Then I realized I had gotten Frankie's appt time wrong, which threw off our next meeting. Oopsie. We ended up going to F's appts where we decided to wait for her to lose more baby teeth and come back in a year. Then we did some school shopping where we found shoes for A and F. Addie' will be rocking the MK this year. 

Then we did some couponing. And yet another in the 'Take a picture of me, mommy!' series. 

We play hard and crash hard. 

Then we hit the pool. This is my fav time at the pool, I love when it's super hot and the water is nice and warm. Once again i took 0 pictures. 

Today Sarah kept my girls. I need alone time. It makes me a better mom and a happier person. It was an awesome day. For all of us!

Going through papers I found a card Addie made me. Love her and her thoughtfulness. 

The girls had an awesome day too. Love all these girls lined up in a row. So cute!


No comments: