Friday, July 21, 2017

End of year teacher gifts

Somehow I managed to be in charge of all my girls teachers gifts. This was for the only teacher I was actually room mom for - Mrs. G. I'm basically a 2-trick pony. I do a "What will my teacher do over Christmas break" gift card scrapbook, and a summer fun bag. Those won't ever get old, right? It's always fun shopping for the summer fun bags. Lots of things I love: pretty things, shopping, and summer. 

I wanted the class to be able to enjoy Mrs. G opening her gifts. Almost every child donated money and several donated gifts, so I wanted to make sure they got to see how much she loved it all. 

She was so cute and such a gracious gift receiver. 

She (and the kids) oohed and aahed over every bottle of sunblock and magazine, it was so fun. 

Delaney loved being a 1st grader and of course was hot stuff. They were really working it to get me to leave her there for the rest of the day. 

Next we went to spread joy in Addie's room. Since she didn't have a room mom, I decided to put together a "what will Ms. McNeil do over summer vacation?" gift card scrapbook. That was kind of an ordeal, turns out 3rd graders are not actually very responsible. 

Anywho, even though it looked hairy for awhile there, we ended up getting lots of pages and lots of gift cards. And she loved it!

Again, Delaney was all like "just leave me here, I'll be good!"

And she probably would have been fine, but I'm a wet blanket and didn't let her. 

I didn't actually get pictures of Laney's teachers scrapbooks because I presented them at the class party, but they loved them too. Seriously, they are the best gifts! It wasn't my idea, I found it online, but I love giving them! 

And even though it was crazy to be collecting and assembling gifts for 4 different teachers (D had 2), it's so fun to give gifts and we love our teachers and appreciate all they do!

No comments: