Thursday, July 13, 2017

Cow appreciation day!

Tuesday morning we had a presidency meeting at Amanda's. We are all in super Summer mode and feeling very low key. Lexi is gone, Amanda is leaving, and Tracie and I are doing the minimum. Half the ward is gone anyway, so we're doing fine. 

The girls loved playing with the Logan's. They've been into hp for a long time and had an awesome hp birthday party, so they loved trying on their robes, using their wands, and playing quidditch all around the house and yard. 

We got home and got ready for cow appreciation day. We've gone every year we've been in town. Addie asked me to snap this shot. 

I forgot my phone at home! It was so weird and I felt so naked. Thankfully Debby and Sarah had their phones and were happy to snap a pic for us. 

We went at 2 hoping to beat the crowds and we did! It was perfect. We ordered right away and the kids happily played for a few hours. 

Isla was so sweet while I held her, she was smiling and laughing. We love each other. ❤️

And so does this one!

We brought Abby home with us and the big girls had a play date. We enjoyed a quiet night at home. And then chris sent me one of his final grades. Go, Bubba, go!

No comments: