Friday, July 21, 2017

Pre-K grad!

Our ward was asked to provide lunch for a missionary zone conference on June 6. I was so excited. I kept it for myself to head it up and decided to serve Chaptico Market chicken with homemade biscuits, coleslaw, potato salad, watermelon, and then for dessert cookies, rice crispy treats, and brownies. It was all rolling along and then the school district decided to move the last day of school up 3 days, since we didn't use our snow days. That would normally be great, but this time it made it so that D's last day of school program fell on the same day as our zone conference. I was so super bummed! 

I was able to serve with these beauties (and Quayde) all morning until I had to bust the move back down south. 

This is what I really wanted to see. Years ago kitty told me that after you serve them lunch, the missionaries all line up and sing Called to Serve for you. I really wanted to be there for that. I had to settle for a video Laura took. 

Anyhow, Miss D graduated pre-k and she was so excited!

They sang some cute songs. I love me a good little kid program!

Jen hosted the pre-k princesses and she's allowed to get into the makeup. Delaney had been wanting to go to he house to get dolled up. Oh, D. 

#hotmess

She sat next Tommy throughout the program with her legs crossed. Already acting the part of kindergartener. 

Delaney said her favorite activity of the year was Sunglass and Shaving Cream day. Though they could each only pick one and a lot of the other days had already been chosen. 

D and Brady. Not sure why she was doing this weird look, but I got the shot and then made her switch it up. 


D loved pre-k! The program is super well oiled machine'ish and that's a good way to learn. 

She loved both of her teachers! She really had such a great year!

And bonus blond shot. The schoeny's came over after school that day and we played Clue. Frankie and Sammy were on the same team and it was so cute to watch their cute heads collaborating. 


No comments: