Wednesday, July 26, 2017

A summer Tuesday

My posts might be confusing lately. I'm catching up and also posting in real time. Only, it's only real time when I write it, but our internet at home is quite literally the worst and I can't publish from home. So whenever I go somewhere with Internet I publish all the posts I've been saving. And I say "today," and "yesterday," a lot. Oh well. 

Today we managed to talk the boy into coming to see the free movie Minions with us. Except I don't think her knew it was a free movie, he thought it was the new Despicable Me movie. Haha, sucker!

We had no milk or bread, so we went shopping and then figured out vt'ing with alecia for a few hours. Only the kids were super struggling to be nice, and it wasn't the most peaceful play date. 

We made dinner for a family at church who lost their son. Chris has been rooming with another of their sons our in Idaho, so he came with me and we had a nice visit. Oh this mortal journey, it can be long and difficult. All the more important to find joy along the way. 

Bubba rented a movie tonight so we are watching M. Night Shyamalan. Trying to figure it out!

No comments: