Saturday, July 15, 2017

Misc

A few weeks ago I got a message from Addie's bestie, Gracie's, grandma. Gracie moved up to Annapolis last school year and we hadn't seen her since. Addie was sooo excited that Gracie wanted to come over! So I let each of the girls have a friend for the day. Frankie chose Roslyn and Laney chose sephie. 

They played at home and then we went to the park while I ran at the track at school. 

Then we hit the pool. 

Cute girls. 

And sweet friends. Franks teacher is even making sure they stay in the same class in 2nd grade. ((:

When Krystal had her baby, Sarah and I worked out that I would keep isla so she would be close to the hospital in case she needed momma. My girls were in heaven. 

And Isla was pretty happy too. 

Frankie wanted a picture with her library book. And I never say no to pictures. 

Crafternoon. 

I got Christian a Groupon for rock wall climbing for his birthday and he and the R-burg gang finally used it the day it expired. 

I love getting pictures of the biggins. 

And Bubba said they all had fun. 

I'd love to try it someday!

I don't remember who she said she was, but it was adorable. And I didn't even have to prompt the pose, she just did it!
One day I watched Krystal's 4 kids and Chelseas 3. With Laura and maggies help, we took the whole gang to a free movie, and then mags stayed the day with me. It was busy, busy, but we made it! I seriously couldn't have done it without Maggie! After all the kids left, Maggie read to the girls on the top bunk. They're pretty sweet. 

We stayed at home today to let Addie recover from the vomit bug, even though she was fine all day. Matt went and helped serve lunch at youth conference, so when he got home he took all the girls to the pool and I was able to head out on a solo shopping trip. I was so excited, I felt like a rockstar. Especially in my new Amazon prime day aviators that I bought myself for my birthday. Cool rockstar pose. 

I hit staples and Michael's and target and cvs and finally, kohls, where I saw this beauty.

I got some great deals and have put a hefty dent in our school aupply list. One of my fav ways to spend alone time. 

No comments: