Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Summer days

On Monday we had Aina girls over and I didn't take a single picture. usually when I have a group over I snap a lunch shot and a couple others. But not that day I guess. 

Kora also came over for a few hours. I did happen to get this cute one of she and Frankie. She is such a sweet baby and we all just love her. 

Kitty also came over for good measure. She was called to be the Stake RS President a few weeks ago, and I am so grateful! To have her come visit with me and minister to me was so amazing, and a total answer to prayers. This is what I've been trying to do in our ward, and it was so nice to have it modeled for me. Love, love, love. 

I fed all the girls dinner and then we hit the pool, but like I've done all summer, I didn't get any pool shots. What's my deal? Imma go crazy next time we're at the pool. Imma be a picture taking fool! I did get this shot on our walk home because the sunset was sooo gorgeous! And I believe that's the Aina-van driving behind us. 

We finished Goblet of Fire and I got my girls to bed. That was the night of all the blog issues so I worked on that for several hours and then it was adventure planning time! Good and long day!

No comments: