Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Bubba comes to town!

I was sitting at church before sacrament meeting one day when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see who it was, and imagine my surprise when it was baby boy! I was so surprised! But then not as much because he had talked to me about coming home for Brenna's graduation a few months ago. I should have known he'd try to make it and surprise me. He was only here for a long weekend and we didn't get to see much of him, so we don't have many pics together. But he did join us at the pool one day. 

Never easy to get a selfie of the fam. 

He got to spend the graduation in the overflow gym, his second time enjoying that fun experience. He was glad to get to be here for brenna and it was fun to see him for a few days. 

And all these kids are graduating and beginning their adult lives. It's so crazy. 

Brenna got a scholarship to attend nursing school in Ohio. Her whole family is in Maryland and thought she'd stay here for school, so she's being really brave! Go B, go!

No comments: