Monday, July 17, 2017

blog probs

I tried to upload several blogs several times today. I got an error code every time. I've been trying to trouble shoot and also working with my personal IT person, sarah, all to no avail. so i'm trying one more thing to see if this will work. something about how many pics you can upload from your phone and having to do some from your computer. I vaguely remember something like this several years ago. worth a try!
 
memories from the Dominican republic from many years ago.
we stayed at an all inclusive resort and it was so fun.
 we ate and ate and ate. our servers would kind of laugh at us. at one point that told us we ate "sin verguenza!" we laughed and laughed when the guys told us the translation was "without shame." that's us, we eat without shame.
here's to blog solutions! fingers crossed!

No comments: