Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Olympic village

Now that I'm caught up on blogging all the near term stuff, I want to go back in time a bit. It's bothered me that I never finished my Utah trip for frey's wedding. I don't think I ever blogged this. Usually when I start to reblog something that I've already written about, I use the same words and that jogs my memory. That hasn't happened with this, so here we go!

I love my big girl!!!
And I love quinneys face!!! We went to see hotel Transylvania 2 because we all love going to the movies.
As we walked, baby oly picked on Laney-lanes. (;
Then they made up. (:
After the movie we drove into the beautiful mountains to the Olympic village. They have these cool slides you can ski off of and into the water. I'm not coordinated enough to do that, but i wish I was. it looked so fun!
We sat there watching for a long time.
The climbing wall looked amazing too!
Then we looked through the museum. But first, pictures!
So natch.
We decided to let the kids ride this simulator, but they needed an adult and I got volunteered. Thankfully it didn't make me feel too sick, there's always that risk!
They also got to try the ski jump simulator.
It was soooo cute!
I could have watched all day. Or look at pictures too, she's just way too sweet.
Hahaha.
She's the best.
Another dark photo. Tom, Anthony, Bonnie holding Oliver, me, Laney, Amy, and Quinn Marie. A fun bunch!
We had to.
And also playing with statues is a must.
2000 miles away, in Maryland, Johnna took our girls to see hotel Transylvania 2 also. Same movie, different state.
#whendaddydoestheirhair
We played a lot of Heads Up that trip. It's a fun and quick game, especially when you're traveling. That what's we did that evening. 

No comments: