Friday, August 5, 2016

Field day!

Firstly, our silver bullet hit 200,000 miles. Holy cow!
Here's where it happened. she's been such a good car, so problem free. We plan to keep her till she dies. Hopefully after Delaney is done driving it.
I was asked to help Addie's class on field day. This little cutie didn't have a partner, so sweet Addie stepped up.
They had stations that each team worked their way through.
I'm always so thankful when I can be at their school. It's a blessing not to have to work outside the home.
I purposely cut myself out of this selfie. Cause I'm a fun mom like that.
Gotta love parachute games!
They had a shoe game where each child placed their one shoe in a pile and then they took turns retrieving it.
Rolling around. 
I took a little break from 2nd graders to head over to the K games to see my best kindergartner. 
3 legged race fun.
I had to buddy up with a 2nd grader without a partner, it's harder than it looks.
It was a warm day so we got to cool off inside for water and otter pops.
Then it was time for tug of war.
Every team won at least once, and they all gave it to their all.

Did I mention it was warm?
Laura watched Laney for me that day and sent me this:
She loves Laura.

Grandpa had sent Addie Ludo for her birthday, so we sent him a picture of our inaugural game. 
And one day the Dorn's came to our pool.
Pool time is always more fun with friends.
Addie tried on her baptism dress before Rose hemmed and cut the sleeves for me. This will be passed down to Frankie and Delaney.
Another in the series of catching up  

No comments: