Wednesday, August 3, 2016

More Pie Face fun

Ashby gave Frankie the Pie Face game for her birthday, and it is so fun!
I can't really remember the details (the problem with with delayed blogging), but we played a rousing game of Pie Face one night, I'm thinking FHE. 
What I love about this silly game is the pure happiness on the faces of all who play. 
If this was for FHE, it was a most refreshing change from hide and seek, our regular weekly game.
Matt's a cheater pants and whenever he goes, he rigs it so the whipped cream goes straight into his mouth.
We even got Bubba to play along! You know that's always a good time when he joins the fun!
Looooove this happy face.
And finally Miss F gets pied.
I am thinking Addie was needing some alone time and that's why she's not in these pics.
Chris' last turn...
Yahtzee!
If you haven't played the game yet, I highly recommend it. Good, messy fun!

No comments: