Sunday, May 31, 2015

Blog-a-may-day - ✔️


Lexi and I made it home after 1 last night. The did a CAT scan, blood tests, urine tests, and some other exams that she hated. 4 hours and all those tests later and we left with no answers. So frustrating. She's still not feeling great. We go to our new dr on Tuesday, so we'll see what she says.

Laney, Lexi, and I stayed home from church. We made lunch and ate together and had Sunday naps and watched Mormon messages. Just a nice, quiet day. 

Darlaina texted and suggested we have another "Mormon parade," so after grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner, we headed out.
The world's slowest walk ensued. Thank goodness the friends are so wonderful. Next week we will follow our walk with s'mores. It'll be fabulous. 

It's the last day of blog-a-may-day. I'm so glad. Some nights, lots of nights, I don't feel like blogging. My hilarious writing isn't as funny when it's forced. (; I think I'm actually caught up though, and if I'm not I don't care. Doooone. 

1 comment:

Lana said...

Can't wait for next weeks walk!