Friday, May 1, 2015

Blog-a-May-day


I don't actually watch Hoda, but this quote is quite applicable to me, so there. My pace is not so busy right now, so I've grown very L-to-the-azy. 

I've also been sick and in a bit of a funk, which doesn't incite productivity. So to assist in climbing out of said funk, let's blog a day! With a quote! And a way I'm feeling Gods love too. Boom. 

This morning I felt His love when I was reading a gardening book with Frankie and she said "oh! I learned about grubs at school!" She said it so sincerely and cutely. It's so sweet to see her learning so much. She's been such a joy this year, such a little sweetie-girl. (:

I've been home a good part of the week and was feeling a little stir crazy. I also haven't been to the movies in awhile and I also haven't been on a date with my main squeeze, so at 1:45 I called him and he met me for a 2:15 showing of Age of Adaline. I wore my fancy yogas (no holes!), a ponytail, and no makeup. Basically, I'm a mommy hottie. It was spur of the moment and I'm still not feeling 100%, so sue me. The movie was really good and it's always so nice to get out for some grown up time. 

Then when we got home, laney punished some p-corn. 
Like its her j-o-b. 
In other news, Lexi's home! (I'm all over the place and I don't care) and with her is all the life and friends and noise she brings. Little girls are in heaven!
Pre-nap cuddles. And post laney putting on about 10 layers of pink and purple lip gloss. 
Prom prep is going strong. And can I just says that prom prep for the mother of the boy is soooo much easier and less stressful than the mother of the girl. Night and day, people. Night and day. 

Navy prep is going on too. One of those weekends. Also, piano recital prep, fast sunday prep, and neighborhood garage sale prep. Not that we're participating, in the g-sale, but I am waking up early and checking out the goods. (:

Ok, gotta ease my way back into this bad boy. So that's all.

No comments: