Thursday, May 28, 2015

Little catch up


Last Wednesday night I went to bed very achy. I thought it was just that I was busy all day and also lady stuff. I woke up in the middle of the night though with a sore throat, so first thing Thursday morning I made an appt, and sure enough, strep. :( I normally don't run straight to the dr, but two things. First - I am terrified of developing another abcess and if I have even the remotest chance of having strep (and I had a much higher than remote chance since addie had strep) I will run to the dr and treat quickly to reduce the likelihood of it happening again. Second - Laura and I were supposed to go lighthousing on Friday and I wanted to get better ASAP. 

I came home and went straight to bed. I am a lucky lady that lexi was home and totally good with taking care of the girls. When she had to go to work, Chris was there until Matt made it home. Things like this tend to happen when lex and Chris watch the girls:
Franks gave herself chicken pocks. :/ small price to pay for being able to truly rest while sick though. And Matt cleaner her up, so it's really all good. 

Also, weirdly the power at the high school went out that day, so no school for the boy!

I laid in bed all day Thursday and Friday. I felt super gross, but being able to rest is really a wonderful thing!

I also got this in the mail:
My first blog book!!!
I've been meaning to do it forever and finally just decided to bite the bullet and do one a month. It's pretty expensive, but spread out over 7 months, that's doable. 

While I was in bed I looked through Frankies pre-k pictures and found these:
Matt got to take her to her easter party. I don't know what had just happened, but it looks like it was funny!
Loooove her teachers!!!
There were also valentine pictures. 
Hard at work!
Fruit kabob fun. 
Love this #4 of mine!

No comments: