Saturday, May 16, 2015

Track



First of all, there's this:
That is a $0 target credit card bill. In all my years of having a Redcard, I don't ever remember not shopping there for a whole month! Operation thrifty nickle is working. 

Today was the second day of Regionals for track. Frankie has been dying to go on a "date" with me, so track meet for the win! 2 hour drive later, and we were there!
It was crazy hot! We drank lots of water and put on lots of sunscreen. Christian's one event for the day was the 4x100 relay. He ran the anchor leg. It was nice because the 3 that ran ahead of him had quite a nice lead already, and he was able to maintain it. 
They won their heat, but only came in 7th overall. So no State Championship meet for them. 
They did so well though! Totally proud of them! And they're so darn cute too. (:
The last event of the day was the 4x400, so they all lined up to cheer them on. We were so happy to cheer Chase and crew onto their 3rd place win. They are heading to states next week! It was fun watching chase and thinking that he's running in his last high school track meets this month, and next month he'll be a missionary!
Goodbye, bubba! Have fun on the bus!
My date and I were off for SnowBalls! I saw this cute vintage place when we were up there on Thursday, so franks and I stopped for a treat. 
Frozen with marshmallow for her and old fashioned egg custard with marshmallow for me. And my eyes are so weak, I can't look into the sun at all!
Frankie promptly fell asleep on the drive home, so I promptly called autumn and we chatted the whole way.  
Errands and baths and dinners and bed. Then we enjoyed a nice thunderstorm with little miss late napper. We were rocking on the porch when she asked if she could "feel the rain." She was so cute trying to taste it. And it's so bright because this is mid lightning strike. 
That is one happy, wet, and silly girl. (:
This is how we eat popcorn at our house. Always. 
And here is Mr. Oliver Clayton Seagrove. That is 9.1 lbs of healthy and delicious blond babyness. Can't wait to meet him and hold those meaty paws! Love him and his sweet family, and I know his big brother is watching from heaven. 

No comments: