Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Blogging


I'm not used to blogging every day. I'm tired and achy tonight and ready for bed. But blog I must. 

Today was Dr. Seuss character day at school. Except that I forgot about it when addie left. And I was so busy making caramel corn for teacher appreciation day that I didn't go to the bus stop with her so I didn't realize. She didn't seem to realize either, so it must not have been a very well participated in event. 

Because we dropped off our caramel corn at school in the morning, I realized in plenty of time that today was the day, so I fished out our cat in the hat hat, only little miss flare for drama couldn't stop there. She wanted the whole cat costume. I said no at first, but then figured you only live once, so I let her. Yolo, up in here. It was a pretty warm day, but she didn't complain at all. I told her as soon as her teacher told her to take it off she needed to (she had a dress underneath). 
Today I felt God's love through an easy going 3 year old. We were out all day, from 9:30-7:30, and she didn't get fed all that regularly, and she didn't have a lot of toys, and she was so, so good. Tender mercies. 

And now this tired, non-regular blogger is off to dreamland. It is 9:30 after all. 

1 comment:

Alecia said...

Bummer that you still aren't feeling well. What can I do to help?