Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sick'n'little


Such good food for thought. ^^^

Yearbook time! We had fun looking through yearbooks today. There were some fun pictures of the boy.
Track and field is weird. But I support whatever makes them happy!
Excitement! A doorbell ring and then flowers. Awful picture but I had to act fast. And don't mind the tp in the hallway.
And i quote, "mom, why are you being so weird?" Flower deliverys don't happen often and they are so fun. (:
This little miss woke up crying.
I was organizing food storage in the basement, when Frankie came down to tell me that addie was crying. She had another fever and her throat hurt. Yesterday she said it felt like she had a spider web in her throat, whatever that means!  

Lexi was able to watch delaney and I took ad's to the doctor at 1. Strep throat it is. :/ she's been pretty miserable all day, but I'm hopeful for good things tomorrow!

Today was a laundry, food prep and cooking, new book to listen to (100 years of solitude), kitchen cleaning kind of day. 

An old friend from El Paso posted this pic of the Franklin Mountains. This guy separates West El Paso and Mesilla Valley from the East Side and the lower valley. That very brown place is where I spent most of my life! It's not much to look at, but since I've moved away I can appreciate the beauty the brown desert has to offer.
Chris, the bus driver, picked up several friends for church. Matt Scouted too and then picked up some lady products for me from Target. What a good guy! The rest of us hung out with little sickie. Easy day. :)

2 comments:

Lana said...

you needed Matt to get chocolate?

Lana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.