Monday, May 11, 2015

Kid swap


It is mothers week, right?

This one took a late nap and so stayed up late with me last night. She loves Addie's swap hat and has been wearing it all around. We also finally facetimed nani last night. (:
Today was our 4th, and last, kid swap day. I had a dentist appt at 9:10, which I was late to, to repair a filling that had broken. Cause why just get one filling when you can have that one disgustingly removed and then get an additional one? Let's find a blessing, shall we? I am so thankful to live in a time of dentists and good dental hygiene practices. I feel quite certain I'd be toothless sally if I lived even a hundred years ago. See how blessed I am?

After the dental fun I did some shopping. Then Shelly called and said that Lanes was sick, so I headed over there. Poor baby was warm and tired and not eating.  We got Frankie to school (late) and came home for some recuperating. I pta'd while she slept. I let her lay on the couch and then when she'd wake up crying every little bit, I'd lay with her and calm her down. I'm pretty smitten with this baby'o'mine. She never threw up, but felt pretty miserable till 4:30 when she finally decided she'd take some meds. 
None of the other officers were available for our PTA meeting tonight, and Jessica (next years pres) was super late, so I got to run the meeting. I don't even know the correct terminology for the meetings and I had no agenda (jessica was supposed to do it) so you can imagine. :/ the year is wrapping up and so I came home and wrote a million checks, then Chris and I walked over to Beth's to get second signatures. I have really enjoyed working so much at the school and getting to know the teachers and staff. 

Matt's foot still hurts, but he's hobbling much better this evening. 

Lexi and Tito came by, and the little girls are definitely in love! Delaney was so mad that she couldn't go with them! 

Chris is gearing up for regionals for track this weekend. So proud of him! 

Addie was on parent contact today, hooray! I love when teachers turn things that can be negative around into positives, like parent contacts. So much more pleasant! 

Frankie had fun at kid swap. Shelly said she was the official tattle tale/keeper of justice. 

And delaney is my perfect angel. (;

No comments: