Friday, May 29, 2015


Yesterday was a stay at home, catch up day. And Frankie is still enjoying all her "new" hand-me-downs. It pains me to buy anything new for the two little girls, but I also know they won't always be cool with the leftovers, so I'm riding this train as long as I can! Fashionista.
In looking through pictures for the blog book cover I came across this little diddy:
I'm in love with it! These were our first Christmas cards in md. we all held crabs and the card said "I'll have a blue crab Christmas without you." In case you haven't noticed, I like plays on words, and some are cheesier than others. Much cheesier.

Alexis hasn't been feeling too good, so we've had lots of time to chat. She shared this picture of her and the little boy she nannys for. He did not want a picture with her. Haha, goofball.
Last night we got to meet our new missionaries, elder Gipson and.... the other elder. (; I always take a picture and send it to their mama's, it's what I would want. They were super fabulous, I'm so excited to get to know them better! We had breakfast for dinner (their request) and they said it was delicious, so that's always a plus. Cause you never know what you're gonna get when I'm in the kitchen!
Delaney woke up in the middle of the night, and I am so out of the habit, I was so tired. When my alarm went off at 5:45, I crawled right back into bed. Chris can see himself out every once in awhile. Then I laid down and couldn't get back to sleep, and then I woke with a start (and a headache) and it was 7:50. Since our bus comes at 8:15, it was a rush. 

Today was a shopping day. I couponed and got some great deals. I also picked up some birthday presents for our double birthday coming up! 

The girls went to the Yellow Door for a night of pizza and art. They had a good time and came home with paint colored hands and freshly painted fish pictures. 

After that we went to the Nelson's for Christiannas graduation party. It was fun to visit and eat with sweet friends. Another day'O'fun tomorrow, including picking up delaneys big girl bed!

No comments: