Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve!

Today I finished laundry, gave the girls a long long bath, and the big kids and I de-christmatized the house. #leastfavjobevah

Matt got home and got right to work on some grilled cheese and tomato soup. He's had so much time to help because HE FINISHED HIS MASTERS!!! I was going to post something especially about him, but we haven't done anything fun to celebrate yet. I was in Seattle when he turned in his thesis and also when he got the word that he was done. HALLELUJAH! We are soooo thrilled! And I am so proud of him, he worked so hard and graduated with a 3.7 gpa. It's been wonderful to have my husband back. I felt like a broken record "Matt's got to do homework..." No more! So thankful he's done. 

Anyhow, Lexi borrowed my phone to Instagram some New Year's Eve shots. 
Wit' da' homies. 
We didn't have any plans this year. Lexi got a neighborhood babysitting gig, so we let Chris go to a friends party. Since we've been out late several times lately, we decided to put the girls to bed on time and have some mommy/daddy time. And it's been wonderful. 
Before bed headbandz. The age is 7+ and we're learning why. 
35 more minutes of 2013. See ya lata' 2013, you won't be missed! You were an interesting year, but I'm ready for something new, thankyouverymuch. 

Helloooooo 2014!

No comments: