Saturday, December 28, 2013

more seattle fun

I promise i'm almost done posting about seattle. it was a busy week. :)
this was our family trip to claim jumper.
yummmmmy.
this is what we affectionately refer to as tom/bon.
and lane/shell... nope, our names just don't work that way. whatevs.
and lunch at Panera. dad really wanted to go there, he just wouldn't let up! ;) as I was showing lex and chris these pictures they commented on how all we did was go out to eat. so jelly, those two.
what can we say, we love technology.
and buck teeth looking babies. :)
the lantern night. 
they were huge. but it was awesome because we could see them forever. seriously, they went sooo high!
red robin night. and laney's doing the chloe again.
ps - because i've dealt with the teen photo dodge so often, I am always ready with a smile for any camera i see. :)

papa is where I get my artsy picture taking skills from.
and see?
always ready.
ok, maybe not always. but when I know there's a camera pointed at me and not a one year old ready to jump a kamikaze mission, then i'm ready.
everyone loves this cool hat that jana made Frankie so many years ago.
we get all sorts of compliments.
papa with the lay-dies.
and evan.
always. ready.
cookie decorating fun.
our pretty snow.
and lastly our first trip to the airport to come home.
one more seattle post and then I think i'm done.
no promises though.

No comments: