Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dinner with the fam

I wanted to spend some time with the ray side before my whole family invaded Seattle. so on Tuesday night we had papa drop us off at grandpas old place, which is now dan and chantell's new place. Laney has been so excited about all the animals we've spent time with lately. Too bad Annie cat is mean and hates kiddos. Delaney had to love her from afar, and she did, oh she did. She laid at the sliding glass door and talked to her, trying to coax her in. It didn't work. 
Uncle joe came to dinner too and played foosball with delaney for a long time. She loved it!
She was super 2-year-old'ish at dinner (only wanted cheese, made a mess, was loud, etc). good thing we're all family! After dinner Chantell showed her Titus the bunny. 
Laney was in heaven with that big fat bunny! She laid like this and talked to him for a long, long time. 
Then I posed her for a happy picture. Oh how she loved that bunny and his big ears. 
After dinner and bunny loving, we headed to Zoe's middle school band concert. It was cute and fun to see. I tried to get a cute cousins picture after, but that laney...
At least some people like to cooperate. 
We had a nice time visiting and at dinner. I am a lucky girl that I like my sisters-in-law on both sides. (:

No comments: