Tuesday, December 10, 2013

9 years

9 years ago today i went to an old singles dance with my girlfriends. i met a goofy 35 year old that told me how much he loved to dance. the rest is history.

today was a snow day. we finally decorated our tree, go us! we had fun looking at all the ornaments and the kids made fun of me for our awesome family picture of 2006, or lack there of. see, i like to buy ornaments that you put pics in, only i struggle with the whole putting pictures in aspect. it's good to have goals though, right? (i took pics of us decorating on lexi's phone cause i couldn't find mine, but then she never sent them to me. another day)

rachel and i braved the frigid temps to go visiting teaching this evening. we saw vicki and shirlene and had nice visits with them. i really love the inspired vt program.

when i got home i found i found our second day of christmas on our doorstep! seriously, so fun! our new friends gave to us 2 ornaments to hang on our tree. i love it!
in other sad news, delaney is officially banned from my phone. she managed to delete all my notes - my lifeline, and my calendar events - my other lifeline. 
#frustrating.

No comments: