Monday, June 19, 2023

Welcome to New York

We packed this morning and loaded up the truck. The girls kept their Florida road trip seating arrangement - d in the back back, adi in the middle, and Frankie up front. 

Loving the state pride, PA!

You gotta smile in Pennsylvania!

It was a mostly easy drive. We hit a few pockets of traffic, but it wasn’t too bad. This welcome center right over the NY line is the prettiest rest-stop I’ve ever seen. Cute little playground!

They had NY and travel games and an I❤️NY store. 

And waterless toilets. 🤷‍♀️

We do ❤️NY. 

You can hardly see the girls past my big selfie head, but they are there. Delaney really wanted to climb and sit on top of the y, but I’m a fun killer. 

So pretty!

Jeanne made taco pasta then after we ate I went for a quick walk to close my move ring. Sunset is one of the best times of day. 

We left at 10:20 and arrived around 7:45. So we took an 8 hour trip and made it a 9 and a half hour trip. Not too shabby for this crew!

No comments: