Sunday, June 4, 2023

Spring break ‘23 - day #4

I started Monday with the best run down to Lake Sumter Landing. I love their faux lighthouse. 

And running near water is always amazing. 

That afternoon papa took us for an airboat ride!

It was hot, but that will never stop Adi from wearing an emotional support sweater. She’s a maniac. 🙄 

We all squeezed into the 3rd row.  

They encouraged us to put our hats on backwards. Thug life. 😂

It was so fun! 

So beautiful. 

We saw 3 or 4 alligators, fish, birds, and a dragonfly landed right in front of D and just hung out with us. 

We loved when we went fast!

There was on point where it was 65’ deep because a spring had collapsed. 

There were some houses along the water too. I love water, but this locale doesn’t really appeal to me, on account of the alligators. 🤷‍♀️

Alligator!

Never gets old. 😂

Bubba the crazy old alligator. 

I can’t help it. I love a silly shot. 



After air boating we had early dinner (when in Florida) at Waffle House. 

Then pool time to round out our day. 



No comments: