Friday, July 30, 2010

Photo Booth

My kids (even Addie) love to rock Photo Booth!
It's an application on our Mac laptop that takes pictures and adds cool effects.
One day we were all hanging out and they set it up and we took a bunch of fun family pictures.
(and since I have nothing else to blog today, here you go:)

Regular.

Comic book

Squeeze.

Bulge.

Dent.

Mirror.


Frankie the cone head.

Light tunnel.

That's weird, Addie's naked.

Swirl.

Addie asks for pictures all the time.
One day Lexi set it up and we were taking pictures, just me and my girls.
Addie knows how to take the pictures, so she kept hitting the button and outstretching her arms, like she was giving a hug, it was the cutest thing!

Photo Booth fun!

2 comments:

auntie amy said...

aw, i want addie to give me a great big hug!

The Ainas said...

just keep on bragging that you have a newer mac than me... *sigh* ;)