Thursday, July 22, 2010

Memory Lane

When I went to pick up Lexi for Trek I had my camera all poised and ready to take pictures and the screen said "Memory Card Error" - or something like that. I tried and tried to take the card out, take pics, mess with settings and nothing worked!

So I took the card out because I knew the camera had some memory by itself.
So then when I downloaded the Trek pictures I found some super old pictures that had been stuck inside our camera for 2 years!

So now they've become blog fodder.
Long lost picture blog fodder.

I can't remember why we took this awesome picture exactly but here's what I think.
Someone wanted to see Addie's room (I'm thinking Autumn) and I was busy talking on the phone (and relaxing presumably) and in my awesome stretchy pink pjs (don't knock 'em, they are so cooomfy!!!) and we got the shot.
ps- this picture makes me reaaaaallly want to cut my hair! My long, frizzy, hoooooot hair!

Conference weekend. Hanging out in Mom and Dad's room.
Look how little she is!!!

Christian in his smoking jacket. At least that's what we tease him that he looks like.
He has changed so much too!

There were also some pictures from a tri-baby shower my teacher friends threw me.
I'm all about the tri-baby showers!
I've had 2 so far.
And one wedding/wedding/baby shower at my old school in Washington.
We were all three having girls and everything was super cute and pink!

Preggy pops.
I miss my teacher friends!
And my school!

And tiny baby Addie. Couldn't this be Frankie?! Except for the dark hair, I think they look a lot alike!

Now go take your memory card out of your camera and see if you can take your own walk down Memory Lane.
You know you want to!

1 comment:

amy said...

i want some stretchy pjs...