Monday, July 12, 2010

Memorial Day Picnic

Yup, Memorial Day. After 4th of July. Yup, I'm awesome.
But I had these pictures all ready so I had to share.

My friend Shelly had this super cute picnic blanket and Frankie looked so cute and picnicky sleeping on it!

And then Addie showed up.
And you know the rest.

Then Addie stole someone's lawn chair and went off by herself to relax and clear her mind.

Someone from the other ward brought a horse and for hours they let kids ride them for free! It was soooo nice!

And Addie loved it!
(so did Matt, can you tell?)

Horsing around.

Aside from the fact that it was a million degrees outside and sooo humid, we had a really good time. And came home ready for an ice bath.

Maybe by Halloween I'll have posted about 4th of July. :)

2 comments:

Heather B said...

I love this post, not just because of the pictures (which are darling!), but because I'm also a late blogger. Abby keeps nagging me about doing a post for her birthday; the fact that April 18th was a while ago makes me feel rather embarrassed. Maybe I should just tell everyone she's a July girl??

auntie amy said...

i freaking love that addie had to be by herself to clear her mind.