Saturday, July 24, 2010

4 Whole Months - By Frankie

This is kind of how this month has gone. It's been so lonely, just my mom and Addie around for most of the month. Just one word to say about that.
Bo-ring.

But now daddy's back and I get to hear Alexis and Christian on the phone so that makes me happy.

I've done a lot of playing this month! I can reach and grab and hold toys. It's so fun!
And then when I don't have a toy, I use my feet.
They taste so good.

Love my baby jungle gym! I spend a lot of time there!

Sometimes my mom even props me up. I feel like such a big girl when she does that!
A big, chunky girl!

I spend so much time on my little jungle gym that sometimes I even fall asleep there.
I'm such an angel!

Checking the caterpillars nose. Is there anything up there?

I really like to explore.

We broke out the Johnny Jump-up yesterday and that was pretty fun.

Even though it made me a little bit dizzy.

I really like playing with babies too.
Maybe sometimes I get a little too excited, but I just love them so much!

I'm such a good little mama!

Sometimes after my mom takes a picture of me I get a really startled look on my face.
It looks like this.

I'm also a great multi-tasker! Busy, busy, that's my motto!

I get lots of tummy time but I haven't rolled over or done any tricks yet. My mom keeps telling me not to, and I'm nothing if not obedient. I am scooting though. I can rotate myself 180 degrees!

Tummy time gone bad.

But then she held me and I ate my hand and it was all good.

My hands are yummy.

I've been practicing my "old man with no teeth look."
What do you think?

My mom says I'm getting her big ears.
Yikes, that doesn't sound good!


I stick my tongue out all the time, I always have, but now it's coupled with lots of drool. I don't have any teeth yet, but my mom says I'm working on them!

I've been taking big girl baths for awhile now.
That means I get to take them with Addie.
Yay for me.
She usually just plays and squirts my feet
(mom tells her that's all she can squirt, although sometimes I get shot in the face!)
but sometimes she wants to get a little too close and she sits on my bath seat with me.

And then sometimes she lays.
Someone needs to tell her to back up and give me 50 feet!
She's always all up in my business!

You know what she did yesterday?
She bit me!
First it was a play-bite but then she got carried away.
I was not happy.

Lately she's been pretty okay to hang out with though.
We like the same tv shows
(isn't that awesome that I like to watch tv?!)
and she even makes me laugh on occasion.

Okay, that's all for now. There would be more pictures but there was some sort of memory card error on the camera so I had to go easy this month and only include 21. Next month I'll go for 40.
Holla!

Love,

Frankie

3 comments:

auntie amy said...

fwankie, your chubby thighs look delicious. i would bite them too.

p.s. your 'old man with no teeth' is awesome. :-)

Debby said...

Great pictures! had trouble reading the text though

The two old crows said...

Love it. Great pictures.