Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Giiiiirl funnnnn!!!!!

We've had lots of girly fun around here lately! The other night we met our neighbors at Cici's Pizza (it's all gourmet up in here!) and after dinner Robin, or Ra-Ra as Addie calls her, came over. I was giving the girls a bath and they came and asked if they could help.
Ummm, yes... please.

Addie loooooves Alexis and Robin!
She feels like she is hot stuff whenever they're around!
Wrestling fun!

Then she stole Lexi's glasses.

And let Robin try them on.

Not wanting to give them back! She's so fun!

Then the other night we had a slumber party!
Jana, Renee, Robin, and Roni came over to watch some movies and eat some junk food.
Roni went down pretty quickly but woke up after a little while because we were having so much fun!

And little Frankie is always up for a party!
Lucky me!

Lexi loves Mrs. Jana!
She calls her 2nd mommy and Robin calls me the same.

Then I set the camera to rapid-fire and everyone acted goofy.





Love it!

And since I'm forever the photog and never in any pictures, here I am.

And just fyi, my shirt is a cute pink not a hideous orange like it looks.

ily girrrliess!!!
(see how cool I am all hip to the teenager lingo!)

No comments: