Friday, July 16, 2010

Hooooooooooot

It is so hot.
I don't want to leave the house.
So I won't. :)

Here are the last of the pics I had edited (at least a month ago) to blog about.

I watched Lu, who is 5, one day and Addie had so much fun playing with her!
Addie followed her around and copied everything she did.
It was super cute!

I had told Lu that we would play in the sprinkler when Addie woke up from her nap, so of course Addie took the worlds longest nap that day.
Poor Lu is the youngest of 6 and she did not like waiting!
But she did good and then they had fun outside.
Paco, who is 6, was hanging out with his brothers Mike and David (who were hanging out with Christian) so we invited him to join in the sprinkler, popsicle fun.

These pictures are funny because Addie had just fallen out of her yellow car and Lu was helping her up. And Paco was hamming it up.


Such a girl!

Summer!

Then a few days later Matt took Christian for a flight around our neighborhood.
Christian had such a fun time and took sooooo many pictures and 2 videos!
Christian didn't want to go and was nervous because I read Nie and he knows her story, but Matt was able to assure him that he would be safe.

Our neighborhood.

Can you see our house? It's the 3rd one on the bottom with the garage door opened.


Chris is convinced that by the time he's 18 he'll have a drivers license, motorcycle license, boaters license, and pilots license.
Doesn't that sound like every boys dream?!
And every mothers nightmare!

For Mothers Day my brood got me some hanging plants for our porch. And then it took us forever to get them hung. But we finally got them all put up and they are so cute!
I love our porch!

No comments: